Becky is an award-winning author of two books that help people connect deeper in their faith so they can live out God’s call in their life.
The Inner Chapel
This book is for all those longing for a friend to guide them in practical and real ways, to a deeper and more fulfilling prayer life.
The Inner Chapel: Embracing the Promises of God guides you in entering your inner chapel, a sacred space within us where God resides, through prayer and Ignatian spirituality practices.
The Inner Chapel will help you look at your life and acknowledge all the ways God was and is a part of it. At the end of each chapter, you are guided into entering the inner chapel as well as reflecting on related Scripture. Inner closeness to God is available to all.
In the Press
Listen to Becky on Podcasts
- Becky & Anita Lustrea talk about The Inner Chapel and finding a way to a life of hope on Faith Conversations
- Becky and Tony discuss stillness, prayer, and more on Christopher Closeup with Tony Rossi on Sirius XM
- Becky shares insight into contemplative prayer & Ignatian Spirituality on Off the Shelf with the Catholic Book Blogger
- Becky talks with Eric Clayton of AMDG: Jesuit Podcast on How the Inner Chapel can Help in Times of Suffering
- Becky talks suffering and The Inner Chapel on The God Show with Pat McMahon
Busy Lives & Restless Souls
In Busy Lives & Restless Souls, Becky Eldredge interprets principles of Ignatian spirituality in a fresh way to equip us with prayer tools that are accessible and practical within the relentless realities of our daily routines.
Just as important, she shows us how we can bring our relationship with God to life by becoming what St. Ignatius called “contemplatives in action.”
For all who sense that there is a missing peace in their lives, Busy Lives & Restless Souls will help them find it—right where they are.