This weekend there are five Charis Retreats happening across the country. That means there will be a couple hundred men and women in their 20s and 30s on retreat this weekend, and that means five teams of young adults are about to offer retreats for their peers.
I ask that you keep these retreats in your prayers this weekend:
- UGA Catholic Center : For The Least Retreat
- Chicago : For The Least Retreat
- Camp Pendleton: Seekers Retreat
- Sisters of St. Joseph in Wichita: Seekers Retreat
- Archdiocese of Cincinnati: Teachers Retreat
|UGA Catholic Center Charis Retreat Spring 2011|
If you ever needed reason to have hope in the young church and in my generations, consider that between January-July members of the Charis Partner Program will be offering over 25 retreats for young adults across the country. That’s a lot of young adults seeking a way to deepen their relationship with God, and THAT gives me a lot of reason to be hopeful!