Without realizing it, it seems the theme of this week is about families, faith, and children. I was directed to this older post on dotMagis titled, “The Examen for Families”. As a huge fan of the Examen myself, I am interested in trying this version as a family and with my kids.
1. For what time or event today are you most grateful (thankful/happy)?
2. For which moment are you least grateful?
3. How did you show love today?
4. What was one time your actions or behavior were negative or you withheld showing kindness?
5. Briefly give thanks for this time of reflection and sharing and for God teaching each of you to be more loving.