We are heading out tomorrow for a week at the beach. There will be six guest bloggers while I am gone that I would like to introduce you to:
1. Liz Hammock- Liz is an English teacher at UGA. We met her at the Catholic Center, and I am continually inspired by her depth and her call to live simply.
2. David Briones– David and I journeyed together through thirty weeks of JustFaith last year. I am continually amazed at the transformation that David has had both internally and externally in his steady work for justice and peace. His newest step towards peacemaking is being one of the delegates on the Interfaith Peace Delegation trip Israel.
3. Emily Leman- Emily and I went to LSU together, and we were in the same sorority (HOOT!HOOT!). I have always admired Emily’s zest for life and her faith. Her story of her journey with her daughter Anna Kate will touch your heart!
4. Kevin Sevcik- Chris and I had the honoring of meeting and working with Kevin on several Charis Retreat. He is a student at UGA with a deep trust in God and a hunger to learn more about his faith.
5. Kathy Powell- Kathy and I met through our work with Charis Ministries. She is an energetic, passionate, faith-filled woman with a heart for non-profit work. She never stops answering my questions about ministry in Georgia!
6. Sr. Janet Schaeffler- I met Sr. Janet just recently at NCCL (National Conference for Catechetical Leaders). We happened to be sitting at the same table on a presentation about adult faith formation. I was instantly drawn to her passion for connecting faith to everyday life.
I hope you enjoy reading the posts from these six people I have the honor of sharing life with!