Thank you for joining me live — virtually or in person!
I hope these resources both help you deepen your relationship with God and support your own ministry. On this page you’ll find Event Specific Resources, Prayer Cards, Ignatian Resources, and be sure to scroll down the page for Audio Prayer Resources. Know of my continued prayers for you!
A gift from my publisher! Enter promo code 5251 at checkout for 25% off a copy of The Inner Chapel.
Buy it here from Loyola Press. Shipping and handling are additional. Cannot be combined with other offers. U.S. domestic orders only. Expires 1/1/2021
Virtual Retreat: Encounter Hope in a Weary World
Songs from the Retreat
- Guided Audio Reflection: Ocean Meditation
- Guided Audio Reflection: Triple Colloquy
- Healing through Imaginative Prayer Audio Reflection Series
Prayer Guides & Resources
- Spiritual Support for Racial Justice & COVID-19
- Praying with the Psalms
- Praying with Scripture
- Prayer Leads us Forward in Hope
- Listening for God When We’re Stuck
Related Blog Series
- Promises of God Series
- Making Hope Real Series
- From Screens to Stillness Series
- Living in Hope Advent Series
- Cultivating Gratitude Series
- Fix Your Eyes on Jesus
- Three Ways to Make Hope Real
- Promise of God: A Companion in Our Suffering
- Suffering Makes us Compassionate
More From Becky
- NEW BOOK! The Inner Chapel Available in paperback, Kindle & audiobook
- Free discussion guides for book clubs, prayer resources, and more for both my books, Busy Lives & Restless Souls and The Inner Chapel
- Buy signed copied of Becky’s books, mugs and more
- Invite Becky to your book club and she will try to join you virtually!
Retreats with Becky:
- REGISTER NOW: We Are Not Alone Online Advent Retreat
- Self-paced online retreat, anytime: Overwhelmed No More
- View my current retreat offerings, both live and virtual, here.
Sign up for my Ministry Resource Newsletter
Let me send you free resources for your ministry and yourself! Send just three times a year in the Summer, for Advent, and for Lent.
Sign up for the newsletter here.
Overwhelmed No More: Self-Paced Online Retreat
How do we know what is ours to do, what is God’s to do, and what is someone else’s to do? Why are we even doing all of these things?? What is the goal of our life?!? This new online retreat is here to walk with you as you discover and live God’s vision for your life. More information here.
First Principle and Foundation
The Three Couples Meditation
Printable Annual Examen
Other Printable Resources
Creating a Spiritual Plan Worksheet
Praying with the Psalms
**Scroll Down for Audio Resources**
Cultivating Space for God Together
Let’s keep in touch! Click here to follow me on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. Interested in having me come to your event, parish, or conference? Here’s how to book me as a speaker/retreat leader. Have you downloaded the Leader’s Guide for Busy Lives & Restless Souls yet? It’s free and easy to do while you’re on my website. You can also buy my book and check out Loyola Press’s One Book One Parish program where you can get it for as low as $3 per book with free shipping, so your whole parish can read it. As always, thank you for your support and I hope I can see you at another event soon!
Listen to Becky’s Introduction to Imaginative Prayer/Ignatian Contemplation – Available on Soundcloud
Let Us Cry Together: A Prayerful Response to the Sexual Abuse Scandal
For more information about Let Us Cry Together, please click here.
Week 1: Let Us Cry Out to God for Those Who Have Been Abused
Week 3: Let Us Cry Out to God for the Church
Week 2: Let Us Cry Out to God for the Loved Ones of Those Who Were Abused
Week 4: Let Us Cry Out to God for the Body of Christ
Becky is an Ignatian-trained spiritual director, retreat facilitator, and writer. She is the author of the book Busy Lives and Restless Souls, published in March 2017 by Loyola Press. With nearly twenty years of ministry experience within the Catholic Church, Becky seeks to help others discover God at work in the every day moments of people’s lives by utilizing St. Ignatius’ Spiritual Exercises and the many gifts that our Catholic faith and Ignatian Spirituality provide.