- Morning Examen
- Evening Examen
- Lunchtime Examen
- Ignatian Way: The Examen
- Video: Praying the Examen
- Video: Five Steps of the Examen
- Rummaging for God: Praying Backwards Through Your Day
- The Daily Examen in 6 Simple Steps
- Consciousness Examen
- A Simple Life Changing Prayer
- The Examen Prayer
- Reimagining the Ignatian Examen: Fresh Ways to Pray from Your Day
- Charis Ministries– Jesuit Retreat Ministry for those in their 20s and 30s
- Jesuit Retreat Houses
- Map of Ignatian Retreat Centers in the United States
- 19th Annotation of the Spiritual Exercises– online retreat in everyday life based on Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius
- Spiritual Director’s International Seek and Find Guide– Looking for a spiritual director? Find one in your area!
- Pope Francis-“Spiritual Direction is a Charism of the Laity”
- What is Spiritual Direction?
- How to Find a Spiritual Director?
- What to Expect From Spiritual Direction?
- Congregation of St. Joseph Spiritual Direction
- Cenacle Sisters Spiritual Direction
- Jesuits Spiritual Direction
- Spring Hill Spiritual Direction Program
- Ignatian Spirituality Institute Spiritual Companioning Program
- Creighton Certificate in Spiritual Direction
Young Adult Ministry
Young Adult Ministry (To Those in Their 20s and 30s):
Looking for tools to support you on your faith journey?
Here are a few of my favorite resources – I hope these support you in cultivating space for God in your life!